Crunchy Cucumber-Dill Salad
Add this vegetable salad bursting with flavor to your next meal.
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 cucumbers
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 Tbsp. fresh, chopped dill (or 1 teaspoon dried)
Tip: 2 tablespoons per serving
Tip: Click on step to mark as complete.
- 1 In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice oil and pepper.
- 2 Peel cucumbers, and slice in half lengthwise. Thinly slice halves into half-moon shaped pieces and place in a medium bowl. Thinly slice onion and add to bowl. Sprinkle dill on top of cucumber mixture. Add lemon juice mixture and toss well to coat. Cover and chill 1-2 hours and serve.
© 2013 American Heart Association
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Please sign in to add recipes to your Recipe Box.Log In
Success! Crunchy Cucumber-Dill Salad has been added to your Recipe Box.Go to Recipe Box