Creamy Ginger Quick Salad Dressing
Try this Simple Cooking with Heart, creamy Asian twist on salad dressing for your next salad.
Remember, A serving of salad dressing is no more than 2 tablespoons!
- 1/2 cup fat-free, plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp fresh, grated gingerroot
- 2 clove fresh, minced garlic OR
- 1 tsp jarred, minced garlic
- 1 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tsp lemon juice (to add some zip, optional)
Keep it Healthy: Fat-free, low sodium chicken or vegetable broth can replace some oil in any dressing recipe, so can water.
Tip: Click on step to mark as complete.
Recipe copyright © 2016 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
Please sign in to add recipes to your Recipe Box.Log In
Success! Creamy Ginger Quick Salad Dressing has been added to your Recipe Box.Go to Recipe Box