Are you a stroke survivor? Several western Washington stroke survivors meet monthly to talk about challenges and opportunities they have faced during their recovery. Join them!
About the group:
- We are a support group of stroke survivors in the Seattle, Washington area. We also have members recovering from other brain injuries.
- Our members range in age from their 20s to their 70s.
- We have a wealth of experience, contacts, information, and library materials we are happy to share.
- We meet monthly to hear presentations, share advice, and renew friendships.
- We also have summer picnics and a December Holiday Party.
- There is no fee to join and you may come when you like.
- Caregivers, friends, and family members are welcome.
Please visit the Young Adult Stroke Survivors website for more information.