Loving my family means making sure my parents, tíos and abuelos maintain their doctor's appointments. Keeping under control their serious but manageable conditions—like high blood pressure and diabetes—can help us have more healthy years together. It's time we check up on our health, and the health of those we love.
I know COVID-19 is still a threat and I’m committed to protecting myself and people I love. That’s why, I’m keeping these things in mind as I reconnect with the doctor:
- Safety Protocols. I’ll call ahead and make sure I understand every in-office COVID-19 protection requirement.
- Telehealth Options. I’ll seek the best way to be at every appointment whether it be virtual or in-person.
- Affordability. If it becomes a concern, I’ll look to community health centers in my area.
- COVID-19 Vaccine. I’ll ask about the importance of the vaccine and inform myself on the facts.
The pandemic is a fast-changing health crisis. The vaccines are part of the response. We have the latest science-based information.
Don't Die of Doubt
When an emergency strikes, hospitals are still the safest place – even during a pandemic. Call 911 at the first sign of a heart attack or stroke.
Get the Facts About the COVID-19 Vaccine
Every vaccination brings us closer to a future free of COVID-19. Based on the best science, vaccines are safe, effective and protect you, your loved ones and community.
Health Insurance Marketplace
The open enrollment period for 2023 coverage is complete, but you can still get health insurance if you qualify due to a life event. Visit HealthCare.gov(link opens in new window) to learn more.
Use these resources to learn more about finding health insurance:
- Questions to Ask Yourself When Choosing a Plan (PDF)(link opens in new window) | Spanish (PDF)(link opens in new window)
- Marketplace Application Checklist (PDF)(link opens in new window) | Spanish (PDF)(link opens in new window)
- Things to know about the Health Insurance Marketplace (PDF)(link opens in new window) | Spanish (PDF)(link opens in new window)