Continuous Quality Improvement For Employee Health
Employer resources for the changing workplace
Building a healthy workplace and encouraging a healthy workforce can create a self-reinforcing environment that can lead to increased productivity, less absenteeism, and health-spend savings for employees and employers. The American Heart Association's Workplace Health Solutions offers a suite of science-based, evidence-informed tools and services to help you build and maximize an effective workplace culture of health. Our unique web-based portal fuses health content, personal health data and consumer engagement opportunities, to take your workplace and workforce on a journey toward improved health:
- Assess your current programs and workplace environment
- Create awareness and education around Life's Simple 7® and the importance of knowing your numbers
- Learn how these seven lifestyle and behavior factors not only add up to big differences in workplace health, but also can have a big impact on the bottom line for organizations
- Implement a workplace health solution that combines the power of health screenings with health assessments, behavioral counseling, and incentives, to achieve favorable cost savings
- Activate and engage your workforce in health actions to work toward ideal cardiovascular health
- Monitor progress with digital dashboards
- Qualify for annual recognition from the American Heart Association
Worksite screenings alone offer little ROI benefit, whereas a health assessment followed by screening, behavioral counseling, and incentives achieve favorable cost savings(Arena et. al., 2014)
Overview of Products and Services
It's never too late to make better health choices. We know that even simple, small changes can make a big difference in living healthier. Learn how you can help your workforce on the journey to improved health with the American Heart Association's suite of science-based, evidence-informed tools and services.
Life's Simple 7
These seven lifestyle and behavior factors add up to big differences in health, and can have a big impact on your bottom line. There’s never been a better time to get involved in workplace health.
Workplace Health Achievement Index
Are your workplace and workforce healthy? Find out, and learn how to improve the health of both.
Health Screening Services
So much more than just a health screening… Robust data analytics, incentive management, stress-free scheduling, and an integrated follow-on health assessment. Convenient, affordable, reliable, and supported by the solid science of Life’s Simple 7.
My Life Check Enhance
Knowing your numbers is a good start…now do something about it. Activate and engage participants with an easy-to-use science-based health assessment, integrated with our Health Screening Services.
Need More Information?
The Workplace Health Index Recognition deadline is June 30, 2020
For general inquiries, please contact us at: WHS@heart.org
For technical assistance or for more information on how to submit Life's Simple 7 Equivalent data, please contact us at: email@example.com or 888-242-4503
Workplace Health Solutions
American Heart Association’s CEO, Nancy Brown, talks about the collaboration with the Association’s CEO Roundtable to develop solutions for improving the health of America’s workforce.
Need help getting started? View these short videos for more information.
Workplace Health Achievement Index: How to Set up a Company Account
Workplace Health Achievement Index: Using Your Admin Portal
Using My Life Check