UT Medical Center Stroke Support Group
- 3 Thursday of Month
- 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM Eastern
- Gail Robertson
- Heart Hospital Conference Room
• Help stroke survivors and their caregivers overcome common challenges following stroke
• Empower members with accurate information from healthcare professionals
• Provide emotional support to promote health and a better quality of life
• Give survivors a feeling of hope and increased satisfaction in life
Caregivers welcome, Educational support, Emotional support, In-person support, Regular Meetings, Telephone Support
Aphasia, Blind/Visually impaired , Grief support, Stroke (hemorrhagic) survivors, Stroke (ischemic) survivors
Please contact the support group before arriving to confirm meeting location, date, and time.
Disclaimer: Our stroke support group registry includes groups that are independent of American Stroke Association. Discussion topics do not necessarily reflect the views of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association.