Balsamic Glazed Fish
Simple Cooking with Heart brings you this easy-to-bake fish recipe featuring just a few ingredients, short prep time and short cook time. It's a great go-to recipe when you're short on time, but still craving a full meal.
Whenever fish fillets are on sale or available, it’s a great way to add omega-3's to your diet.
This quick recipe works with virtually ANY type of fish you have available.
- 4-4 oz fillet fish
- black pepper
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
Tip: Click on step to mark as complete.
- 1 Heat Oven to 450 degrees.
- 2 Season fish to taste with pepper. Place on a cookie sheet or in a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish and bake 10-12 minutes.
- 3 While the fish cooks combine remaining ingredients and whisk well. Microwave covered on 50% heat for 2 minutes, stirring half-way.
- 4 Drizzle glaze over fish and serve.
Recipe copyright © 2016 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.
|Total Fat||4.0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
1/2 other carbohydrate, 3 lean meat
Please sign in to add recipes to your Recipe Box.Log In
Success! Balsamic Glazed Fish has been added to your Recipe Box.Go to Recipe Box