Tuna Stir Fry
Simple Cooking with Heart helps you get gourmet stir-fry in your own kitchen. This recipe serves four in less than 10 minutes.
The tuna, vegetables and rice only take minutes to cook. Add your favorite vegetables to give the recipe your own twist!
- 2 cans (5 oz) or 2 pouches (2.6 oz) or 1 pouch (6.4 oz) very-low-sodium albacore tuna
- 1/2 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 clove fresh garlic (minced) OR
- 1 tsp. jarred, minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- juice of 1 lemon
- Cooking spray
- 16 oz. bag frozen stir-fry vegetables (oriental or other)
- 1 tsp. honey
- 2 cup cooked brown rice
Tip: Click on step to mark as complete.
Recipe copyright © 2016 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.
|Total Fat||2.0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.0 g|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
1 1/2 starch, 2 vegetable, 2 1/2 lean meat
Please sign in to add recipes to your Recipe Box.Log In
Success! Tuna Stir Fry has been added to your Recipe Box.Go to Recipe Box