Creamy Spinach Feta Dip
This Simple Cooking with Heart Persian recipe is almost guaranteed to make any spinach "disliker" change his or her mind for sure.
- 10.5 oz frozen, chopped, packaged spinach
- 1/2 cup fat-free yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 tsp garlic (minced, from jar)
- 1/3 cup fresh, chopped parsley or dill OR
- 2 tsp dried parsley or dill
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 6 whole-wheat pitas (quartered)
Tip: Click on step to mark as complete.
Recipe copyright © 2016 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.
|Total Fat||2.7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.7 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.5 g|
|Added Sugars||0 g|
Please sign in to add recipes to your Recipe Box.Log In
Success! Creamy Spinach Feta Dip has been added to your Recipe Box.Go to Recipe Box