Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower by Devin Alexander
Among my friends who like cauliflower, this is a huge favorite. In fact every person who tries it looks surprised that they enjoy it as much as they do. If you’ve ever enjoyed a cauliflower dish, I suggest you add this to your “must-try” list.
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower florets (6 ounces)
- 2 tsp. grated, reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. chopped, fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
Tip: Click on step to mark as complete.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- 2 In a medium bowl, combine the cauliflower, cheese, parsley, garlic powder, and pepper. Season with salt. Toss to mix. Drizzle on the oil and toss again. Transfer the mixture to a small nonstick baking dish.
- 3 Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, tossing once, or until lightly browned and crisp-tender. Serve immediately.
Reprinted from THE BIGGEST LOSER COOKBOOK by Chef Devin Alexander and The Biggest Loser Experts and Cast. © 2006 by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP, The Biggest Loser and NBC Studios, Inc., and Reveille LLC. Permission granted by Rodale, Inc., Emmaus, PA 18098. www.devinalexander.com
Photo Credit: Mitch Mandel
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||<1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
Please sign in to add recipes to your Recipe Box.Log In
Success! Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower by Devin Alexander has been added to your Recipe Box.Go to Recipe Box