Whole Wheat Pancakes with Strawberries
These whole wheat pancakes are light, fluffy and delicious!
- Cooking spray
- 2/3 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1 large egg lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 3 hulled, sliced strawberries
Tip: Click on step to mark as complete.
- 1 In a large bowl, combine flour, oats and baking powder; mix well. In a medium bowl combine milk, egg and oil; blend well.
- 2 Add dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- 3 Coat skillet with spray and heat to medium high. For each pancake, spoon 1/4 cup of batter into skillet.
- 4 Flip with batter bubbles and edges begin to set. Remove from heat and top with the strawberries.
©2016, American Heart Association. Also known as the Heart Fund. TM Go Red trademark of AHA, Red Dress trademark of DHHS. 218-1188-N
|Total Fat||3.0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
1/2 fat, 1/2 fruit, 1 starch, 1 vegetable
Please sign in to add recipes to your Recipe Box.Log In
Success! Whole Wheat Pancakes with Strawberries has been added to your Recipe Box.Go to Recipe Box