Chocolate Avocado-Chia Pudding
Creamy avocado and chia seeds add a healthy boost to this delicious pudding dessert.
- 2 medium ripe avocados (peeled, pitted)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup fat-free, plain Greek yogurt
- 3 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons unsalted chopped almonds or walnuts (optional)
Tip: Click on step to mark as complete.
Copyright © 2018 American Heart Association.
|Total Fat||6.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.0 g|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
1 fruit, 1 vegetable, 1 fat
Please sign in to add recipes to your Recipe Box.Log In
Success! Chocolate Avocado-Chia Pudding has been added to your Recipe Box.Go to Recipe Box