Chutney Salmon - Delicious Decisions
A fragrant aroma will fill your kitchen while the chutney bakes over the salmon, ensuring moist and tender fillets every time.
- Cooking spray
- 4 salmon fillets with skin (about 5 ounces each)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup mango chutney (any variety)
- 1 tsp dried parsley (crumbled)
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
Tip: Serving size 3 oz. fish
Cooking Tip: If you can find mango chutney with ginger, it is particularly good in this dish.
Tip: Click on step to mark as complete.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly spray the foil with cooking spray.
- 2 Place the fish with the skin side down on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the garlic powder over the fish.
- 3 Spoon the chutney into a small bowl, cutting any large fruit pieces. Stir in the parsley and cumin. Spread over the top side of the fish.
- 4 Bake for 20 minutes, or until the fish is cooked to the desired doneness.
This recipe is reprinted with permission from American Heart Association Quick & Easy Meals, Copyright © 2010 by the American Heart Association. Published by Clarkson Potter/Publishers, a division of Random House, Inc. Available from booksellers everywhere.
|Total Fat||5.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.0 g|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2.0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
1 carbohydrate, 4 lean meat
Please sign in to add recipes to your Recipe Box.Log In
Success! Chutney Salmon - Delicious Decisions has been added to your Recipe Box.Go to Recipe Box