Green Beans and Red Potatoes
Adding fresh green beans to this potato side dish invites the flavor of Spring to any meal.
For information on women and heart disease, visit Go Red for Women. (Link opens in a new window)
- 8 oz. green beans (trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 8 oz. red potatoes (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped, fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 tsp. light tub margarine (divided use)
- 1 Tbsp. light tub margarine
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper (to taste)
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
Tip: Serving size 1/2 cup
Tip: Click on step to mark as complete.
This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Go Red For Women movement. Recipe copyright © 2016 by the American Heart Association. Look for other delicious recipes in American Heart Association cookbooks, available from booksellers everywhere or online at heart.org/cookbooks.
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.0 g|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Please sign in to add recipes to your Recipe Box.Log In
Success! Green Beans and Red Potatoes has been added to your Recipe Box.Go to Recipe Box