Slow cookers are for more than cooking just soups and stews. Cook this traditional Asian dish low and slow, too!
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast (all visible fat discarded, cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 2, 20-oz cans pineapple chunks (in light syrup or own juice, undrained)
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 medium bell peppers (chopped)
- 1 medium red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (lowest sodium available)
- 1/4 cup plain rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 medium garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 1-inch piece fresh gingerroot, peeled and minced
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Tip: Click on step to mark as complete.
Recipe copyright© 2017 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Healthy For GoodTM movement. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/recipes.
|Total Fat||3.2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.6 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.9 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
2 fruit, 1 vegetable, 3 lean meat
Please sign in to add recipes to your Recipe Box.Log In
Success! Chicken Teriyaki has been added to your Recipe Box.Go to Recipe Box