Smoky cumin and spicy chili powder flavor these succulent baked salmon fillets. Serve them with a cooling side dish such as coleslaw or put them atop a crisp salad of dark, leafy greens.
- Cooking spray
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 ounces each), rinsed, patted dry
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
Tip: Serving size 3 ounces fish
Tip: Click on step to mark as complete.
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly spray the foil with cooking spray.
- 2 Arrange the fish with the smooth side up in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- 3 In a small bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over the top of the fish.
- 4 Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the fish is the desired doneness.
This recipe is reprinted with permission from Low-Salt Recipes, Copyright © 2013 by the American Heart Association. Published by Publications International, Ltd. Look for Low-Salt Recipes at ShopHeart.org.
|Total Fat||5.0 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.0 g|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
3 lean meat
Please sign in to add recipes to your Recipe Box.Log In
Success! Cumin-Rubbed Salmon has been added to your Recipe Box.Go to Recipe Box