Simple Cooking with Heart offers this creamy and delicious, this cauliflower mash tastes just like mashed potatoes. Your secret is safe with me!
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 6-7 cups)
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- pepper (to taste)
Tip: Serve with Pork Chops with Pizazz recipe!
Tip: Click on step to mark as complete.
- 1 Cut the cauliflower into small florets. In a large pot filled with about 2 inches water, cook cauliflower in steamer basket if possible for about 15 minutes or until very tender. Drain well.
- 2 In a blender, food processor or with immersion blender, puree the cauliflower with the yogurt, Parmesan cheese, and garlic until creamy (don’t over mix). Pepper to taste.
- 3 Serve with Pork Chops with Pizzazz (Nutritional information for pork chops can be found on that recipe page.)
Recipe copyright © 2016 American Heart Association. This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Simple Cooking with Heart ® Program. For more simple, quick and affordable recipes, visit heart.org/simplecooking.
|Total Fat||1.0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Please sign in to add recipes to your Recipe Box.Log In
Success! Cauliflower Mash has been added to your Recipe Box.Go to Recipe Box