Grilled Salmon with Mango-Lime Cream Sauce - Delicious Decisions
- Cooking spray
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper (white preferred)
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 oz. each), rinsed, patted dry
- 1/3 chopped, bottled mango (1 Tbsp. juice preserved)
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. grated lime zest
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
Cooking Tip: On Mangoes - Check the refrigerated area of the produce section for sliced mangoes in jars. They save on time and are less messy.
Tip: Click on step to mark as complete.
- 1 Lightly spray the grill rack with cooking spray. Preheat the grill on medium high.
- 2 Sprinkle the salt and pepper over one side of the salmon. Using your fingertips, gently press so they adhere to the fish.
- 3 Grill with the seasoned side down for 5 minutes. Turn over. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes, or to the desired doneness.
- 4 Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together all the sauce ingredients. Serve at room temperature or cover and refrigerate until serving time. Spoon over the fish.
This recipe is reprinted with permission from American Heart Association Quick & Easy Cookbook, Second Edition, Copyright © 2012 by the American Heart Association. Published by Clarkson Potter/Publishers, a division of Random House, Inc. Available from booksellers everywhere.
Like the Recipe? It and Many Others are Available in the Cookbook Below:American Heart Association Quick & Easy Cookbook, 2nd Edition
|Total Fat||4.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
3 lean meat, 1/2 other carbohydrate
Please sign in to add recipes to your Recipe Box.Log In
Success! Grilled Salmon with Mango-Lime Cream Sauce - Delicious Decisions has been added to your Recipe Box.Go to Recipe Box