Throw some seasonal fresh fruit in this tasty non-alcoholic "sangria" that will have the whole family asking for more.
For information on women and heart disease, visit Go Red for Women. (Link opens in a new window)
- 3 cups unsweetened cranberry apple juice blend OR
- 2 cups cranberry juice and 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup sparkling water (chilled)
- 1 small apple, such as Red or Golden Delicious, Gala, or Fuji
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 small lemon (cut into 8 slices)
- 1 small lime (cut into 8 slices)
- 1 cup crushed ice
Tip: Click on step to mark as complete.
- 1 In a small pitcher or other container with a pouring spout, stir together the juice and sparkling water.
- 2 In a small bowl, gently stir together the apple, raspberries, and blueberries. Spoon into glasses. Place 2 lemon slices and 2 lime slices in each glass. Spoon the ice over the fruit. Pour in the juice mixture.
This recipe is brought to you by the American Heart Association's Go Red For Women movement. Recipe copyright © 2016 by the American Heart Association. Look for other delicious recipes in American Heart Association cookbooks, available from booksellers everywhere or online at heart.org/cookbooks.
|Total Fat||0.0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0.0 g|
|Trans Fat||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Please sign in to add recipes to your Recipe Box.Log In
Success! Fresh-Fruit Sangría has been added to your Recipe Box.Go to Recipe Box